Thursday, July 4, 2013

after the surgery...

Gosh it has been a while...sorry!

Had myself a bit of spinal surgery as it turned out I had a prolapsed disc, degenerative spinal condition, blooming family dna not really working out on this front!

On the plus side, my wonderful husband has been working from home and looking after me, once he had to return to work, our 92yr old nan flew up from Melbourne and took over the reigns...She is just awesome!!!

So this week, with the school holidays, my sister in law came up with her 3 munchkins and we just had a blast! Our kids are all similar in age, and just get on like a house on fire, as do my sis and I. She cooked up a storm, took the kids out and did my washing, so I could rest in bed. I know I am very very lucky!! This morning though it was time to say goodbye, and we'll all be missing them. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

On the Newfromnow front, nothing much has been happening, although I did manage to finish a chair before my surgery...

An original Bentwood chair, with the original rattan weaving, I upcycled this piece with a Byron Bay Australian Arabica Hessian Coffee Bean Bag.I love how it turned out! What do you think? In the shop now..


Bentwood chair








No comments:

Post a Comment