Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mean while in the workshop....


I am working on these beauties.









I have decided to cast my working web a bit wider and am now proud to say that some of my items will be stocked at Elke Klein General Store in Gladesville 2111.






 





Elke's store is a wonderful treasure trove where you can find lots of local handmade art works ( some made by costume designer extraordinaire Elke herself), clothes and really cute shoes and accessories. Her wallhangings are truly stunning. Have a look:



Made from recycled fabrics and items found along the way, her pieces are witty and vibrant. Not limiting herself, her soft furnishings and baskets are unique and fun too!




I currently have this beauty in stock with her, a vintage pinneaple lamp revived with a custom shade. Isn't she stunning?




So come check her out at 265 Victoria Road Gladesville, 2111 NSW. Tell her I said 'Hi' :)

Have a great day!

Michelle 




No comments:

Post a Comment