Friday, June 8, 2012

The great thing about my new venture is the never knowing what I might come across on my trips to find new stock for my Etsy shop. Look what I came across the other day:

Trixi and Hirani on Etsy





These two old girls are just lovely, aren't they? In really good condition, the brass frames are delicate and because I just couldn't decide whether or not I should customize them in a bright colour, I decided to put them online as is.

I think sometimes its important to let things be the way they are..not just upcycling for upcycling sake, what do you think?

Having said that...this little candle holder was just screaming PINK to me( it was a very dark brown before) it has really brought out all the details of this lovely little piece!

on Newfromnow soon..


If you are looking for a particular item you would like to see in my shop, let me know, and I will go on the hunt for you!

Have a great weekend.

Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment