Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hi there,

So...it's been a while..I know..

Life got in the way a little, been having a bit of shoulder trouble, and consequently been concentrating on getting better instead of writing on my blog. But I am cautiously optimistic at the moment... got a new shot last week and am pain free! Let's just hope it'll last, fingers crossed.

Anyway enough about me, let me show you what I've been up to:






 I am so excited with the things in my shop at the moment. The traffic is picking up and customers are coming to me for custom pieces. If you have anything in mind, that you don't see available or would like a certain piece in a different colour, just drop me a line!

My favorite pieces are still these two ladies:



So far no one has snapped up these two ladies, what do you think it is? Should I brighten up their gorgeous brass frames? And if so, in which shade?

Hope you are enjoying the day, wherever you are 

xx Michelle


 




No comments:

Post a Comment