Friday, November 16, 2012



I have bedrooms on my mind, kids ones' in particular . Living in a rented house limits the decorating option somewhat...especially if you are facing a landlord who is particularly...shall we say particular.. After 6months of to-ing and fro-ing we got a 'no' for hanging book shelving in our little girls' room. I was hoping to have something like this:

tabletonic
tabletonic


 This is what it currently looks like:

It's ok, but I'm just dying to get my hands on those walls! Incidently that 1million year old wall paper is why we are not allowed shelves....it would need us to drill a couple of holes through it! Oh yes, never mind it's stained, ripped and generally nasty... It looks quite cute and cottage -ey in the photo but trust me on this one!



Lenny's room is better as it has plain walls. I had a Marimekko fabric stretched on a canvas, he is slightly obsessed with cows and the color orange...must be the dutch gene :)  His fabulous great-nan crocheted the rug on the bed, isn't it a great color combo?




Anyway...rant over, hope you have a great day!

Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment