Friday, October 19, 2012

I always love looking into other peoples house...so here's your chance to have a peek into mine! Let me start with our bedroom.

As I love reclaimed and upcycled furniture ( take a look in my shop! ) my bedroom is an example of that.

The bedside cabinets were found by the side of the road ( for the twice yearly council clear up, residents are allowed to leave their unwanted items on the green strip in front of their homes) Thankfully we have a large boot, and in they went! A good scrub, and gloss black finish later, voila!

 I made the lampshades for my cockatoo lamps, with my mum making the cushions. The large bolster pillows are from Toast, my guilty luxury pleasure... beautiful quality items for your home and yourself.

I don't feel its quite finished yet,  we need some artwork above the bed, but when I see it I'll know it's the right thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment